Fantastic Pallet Half-moon Cradle For A Starry Night

Fantastic Pallet Half-moon Cradle For A Starry Night




Fantastic Pallet Half-moon Cradle For A Starry Night

At the time I could not download plans, so I made my own by looking at the picture. First, I cut the shape out from MDF sheets. I dismantled several pallets and cut the boards into 18" lengths. Then I installed the boards on the outside of the half-moon shapes. I didn't have enough pallet wood, so I used leftover 1x4"s from another project.


Then I applied a whitewashed painting technique using gray paint. I used a changing table pad bought at a local store for inside bedding. Wire lighted added.

Starry Night Pallet Half Moon Cradle


The finished cradle looks impressive, even without any lighting.


Soft white lights were added to illuminate the inside of the cradle.


The finished cradle, ready for the baby.


The cradle will accommodate the baby for a while.

Source: